Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Boatmate has increased trailer gross weights for Supras as they have become heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by cucv View Post
    Seems like there is a gap in communication between Moomba and Boatmate.... o yeah the weight of our boats have increased like 50% in the past 2 years. Over the payload once you add fuel.
    I can't understand why they can't put 5000 lb axles on these trailers, less than $100 retail difference in axle cost.
    I wonder if we will start to see innovation on the trailers for these wake boats, drop deck axles and tongue extensions, etc

2005 Tige 22v
    It seems like some the tongues have already gotten longer. My buddies old Supra it seemed there was like 4 feet from the tip of the bow to the end of the tongue. Good for reducing tongue weight for half tons as long as it still tows stable.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Having had both brands. It feels like Supra tongue is longer. Supra seems to tow smoother (lighter) than less heavy Moomba. I don’t know this to be true just going by how it felt.

2017 Supra SA

Does anyone know the total height with 15" wheels and the standard tower not folded on a trailer?
    Trying to build a building for my 21 mojo that's coming in and want to make sure it will even fit haha
    Also anyone know the total length of the tongue not folded to rear of swim deck?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    I called today and am likely going to do airbags on my truck as well..
    You will like the air bags. I have never needed them, but my buddy had them on a Yukon Denali and it was awesome to level out the vehicle. It looks much better also.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Having had both brands. It feels like Supra tongue is longer. Supra seems to tow smoother (lighter) than less heavy Moomba. I don’t know this to be true just going by how it felt.

I imagine they do this to try and keep tongue weights down for those pulling with half ton trucks and SUVs.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Does anyone know the total height with 15" wheels and the standard tower not folded on a trailer?
    Trying to build a building for my 21 mojo that's coming in and want to make sure it will even fit haha
    Also anyone know the total length of the tongue not folded to rear of swim deck?
    11'3"from ground to top of tower
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order