Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lighting

Quote Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
    Agreed two it is - what are the speaker lights ? They match the water light - heading out for one last surf today here in SE WI
    I just have the wetsounds RGB rings on a control and set them both for the same color
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    If you want to sync underwater and interior RGB lights on the same controller, then you will need to go with something like the Shadow Caster, Liquid Lumens or MarineSport Lighting Underwater RGB LEDs. TTP controlled lights will not work with traditional 4-wire RGB controllers.

I prefer a pair of lights, compared to one center light.
    Lumitecs Poco modules combined with the expansion modules will allow you to have control to sync up with 3rd party RGB systems

http://lumiteclighting.com/poco/#pico_anchor
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Lumitecs Poco modules combined with the expansion modules will allow you to have control to sync up with 3rd party RGB systems

http://lumiteclighting.com/poco/#pico_anchor
    Thanks for posting, I have not seen this yet (thanks Covid for blowing IBEX this year). Are you using it?

Guess i need to order one and see how it works with their underwater lights and generic 4-wire RGB mood lights.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Thanks for posting, I have not seen this yet (thanks Covid for blowing IBEX this year). Are you using it?

Guess i need to order one and see how it works with their underwater lights and generic 4-wire RGB mood lights.
    I am not yet. I am trying to convince myself that i need it but I got a few others things that I think will have to come before this.
    David

There was a good thread on there about the comparison of different light brands. Great post. I think it was someone who did various installs and tests on their Mastercraft.

If you can, spend a few extra bucks and you will not be sorry. You get what you pay for.

rdlangston13's setup looks good.
    2018 Supra SL400

I am having 2 sea blaze underwater lights installed over the winter , I also want to get the two ring lights for my 8” wet sound speakers. Hard to figure out which ones to order.

I also want to get the two ring lights for my 8” wet sound speakers. Hard to figure out which ones to order.
    How so? Wet Sounds only make one 8" tower speaker light ring kit.

Web site actually shows two I’m not sure the difference-REV8 RGB and 8RGB. Both are 149.99

Quote Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
    Web site actually shows two I’m not sure the difference-REV8 RGB and 8RGB. Both are 149.99
    https://www.wetsounds.com/product/le...tower-speakers

Get ready to light the night! Add the perfect mood light to your Rev 8 or Icon 8 tower speakers with the Wet Sounds LED Speaker Rings.
    https://www.wetsounds.com/product/le...its-8-coaxials

Get ready to light the night! Add the perfect mood light to your coaxial speakers with the Wet Sounds LED Speaker Rings
    One kit for Rev series tower speaker and the other for the 8 in-boat speakers. So you just need to know what speakers you are outfitting. From there, theres only one option.

Thanks so much for the info. I’m a little embarrassed to admit I’m not sure which speakers I have. Hopefully my dealer can help me figure that out