Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I live on the beach 1/3rd the time and lake 2/3rds. My lake also has a white sand beach. I prefer lake 10 to 1. I hate being in salt water. Only thing good about the beach is the fishing. Everything else is plus 1 on lake side.

I am not living at the beach but I would love to live at beach.. is there any low budget beach. I mean to spend vacations.>> GB WhatsApp Download

When I was a child, I lived in Hampton Beach (New Hampshire) right near the beach. My brother and I liked swimming all day long and building sandcastles. My father was surfing at weekends. The problem was even though the city is small, in the warm season a lot of tourists came there. And I donÂ’t like the commotion. Also, the problem was with school, because at that time there were not so many good schools. I studied at Squamscott River Academy, but because everyone knew one another I had to show good results (sometimes I had to buy research papers, but don`t tell this to my teacher hahahahah). So, you may have problems with infrastructure. Unfortunately, at that time, my family didn't have a boat. But now, evaluating the pros and cons and having Moomba Makai, I'd like to live on the beach and cruise more often. Moreover, the salt air is great for health. But I don't know if I could find a place where there arenÂ’t too many people and enough shops, schools etc. Not quite... but it doesn't hurt to dream.
    Moomba Outback V-Drive - 2010 (sold)
    Moomba Makai - 2020

Just remember to get the house checked for termite damage before you move in. We've heard so many horror stories about people moving in only to find the place riddled with termites. They don't discriminate between properties near the water or not!

https://dedant.com.au/

I would love to live by the ocean

Growing up we went to the beach a lot in Alabama and Florida panhandles. My parents bought a condo on the beach many years ago and we enjoyed it. But like mentioned everything corrodes and they is a lot of upkeep and constant tinkering. There’s also days you get so tired of dealing with salt spray and don’t even want to see salt or the beach. Weather and hurricanes were always an issue we had to think about and deal with. Ultimately a major hurricane got their complex and totally flooded my parents condo. Took half a year to repair and of course contractors cut corners just like everyone does, so problems came with the repairs too. I think visiting the beach is nicer than having to leave on it unless you’re truly about that beach bum salt life lol. Trust me I love the beach but there’s a reason I hardly go there these days. Tourism makes summers an absolutely nightmare trying to go places if you’re a local. My sister lives in Gulf Shores and she hates all tourists lol and complains it takes forever just to get groceries or go eat somewhere. When we leave a beach vacation it feels good to get back home and go hit the lake. Don’t forget about taxes and hella high insurance if you’re looking in an area that can flood or has hurricanes. It’s not cheap!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold