I’m a lake guy, always been. Growing up we always had a family boat on Erie, and since I was in my early 20’s I’ve always had my own boat and spent countless hours on the water. Mostly into water sports, but we also do a lot of fishing up on Erie and occasional trip for big game fishing in Florida or Mexico. But never spent much time at the ocean until this summer and have really gotten into surfing and my wife really likes just cruising the beach with the dog. Just curious if it’s just a vacation kinda fun and would get boring after a few months, or if others have lived that life and found it enjoyable year round.

Not sure I’m ready to give up the Supra lake life just yet, but since beach houses have gotten more affordable than lake houses in our area, kinda tempting to throw in the hat, sell everything and cash out and get a small place at the beach lol. It doesn’t help that this summer was crazy at the lake and really in our area in general. Saw more Texas and Florida tags this year than sc tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk