Default TOWER MOUNT MIRROR

I need a nice looking tower mount mirror for my 06 lvs with a rada-cage tower. Are they a factory option? where can I get one ?...Thanks
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

David,

I just installed a monster tower mirror arm with the adapter for the new style Cipa mirror on my 06 LSV. Total was $150 shipped. Go to monstertower.com and see pics below. I looked into the one that Moomba provides with the boat but didn't like the fact that it mounts metal to metal which ends up scratching the tower. I like the monster because (1) it comes with sleeves/bushings, (2) it will rotate about the axis of the arm so you can position it just right (3) it's removable so it doesn't take a beating when you're towing. Plus, they are high quality pieces.

Hope that helps.

Al

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

David,
    I too have the Monster Tower mirror and Love it. The tower on my '05 Mobius LSV folds forward and if I would have used the arm available from Moomba I would have had to un-bolt it and remove it every time I fold down the tower. With my MT mirror I just flip the quick release lever and set the mirror and arm under the dash. It works great! Let us know what you decide on.

Quote Originally Posted by jburnside
    David,
    I too have the Monster Tower mirror and Love it. The tower on my '05 Mobius LSV folds forward and if I would have used the arm available from Moomba I would have had to un-bolt it and remove it every time I fold down the tower. With my MT mirror I just flip the quick release lever and set the mirror and arm under the dash. It works great! Let us know what you decide on.
    Ditto. Sold the mirror that came with the outback to my Sea Ray buddy. I still have the circle mark on the windshield frame from that lousy clamp it came with. Monster mirror rocks.

Thanks so much ! I am ordering one now. This is a great site. for those checking this site out you cant go wrong...... Great people and good advise....Thanks Again....David
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON