Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Go Home auto wake feature for 2021

Just curious if any one has talked to their dealer about the new auto wake feature. I’m not 100% sure how it works but I would be interested in seeing if it is compatible with my 2020 Max. What I really want is for all 3 plates to deploy when taking off until the boat planes. At altitude I struggle to get on plane if I have 60% or more water ballast. My brothers Centurion has all 3 plates deploy and it makes a huge difference compared to just the center plate. We tested it and it was a big deal. Hoping this go home feature does something similar. And if not just using the plates to balance the boat out is cool too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried turning on auto wake and just setting the cruise? We have no problem with our 2017 fully loaded.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I saw that on their social media as well. I asked the same and if it was just a software update older AutoWake boats could flash and get it.

It's a bit more than standard AutoWake launch feature. I think this was a feature on Supra's that has trickled down to Moomba now but I could be wrong.

GO HOME LEVELING
    This new AutoWake® feature independently adjusts each Flow Surf Plate to create a comfortable, stable ride when you’re headed home.

https://www.moomba.com/autowake
    Last edited by haknslash; 10-16-2020 at 09:22 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I think the op is a little confused. He describes launch, which he should have?

Go home is just autoleveling at cruise when empty using the tabs. I guess it could also launch too—but that’s not what go home has added.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
    Just curious if any one has talked to their dealer about the new auto wake feature. I’m not 100% sure how it works but I would be interested in seeing if it is compatible with my 2020 Max. What I really want is for all 3 plates to deploy when taking off until the boat planes. At altitude I struggle to get on plane if I have 60% or more water ballast. My brothers Centurion has all 3 plates deploy and it makes a huge difference compared to just the center plate. We tested it and it was a big deal. Hoping this go home feature does something similar. And if not just using the plates to balance the boat out is cool too.

You just need to use Autowake with the cruise set as described....it should launch like you’re asking. All three plates in play.

Default Go Home auto wake feature for 2021

This is how Supras do it since 2017, all 3 plates are in play for launch.

https://youtu.be/EMZ3DgYI3ac

It’s a great feature if moombas added it.

Auto leveling just throws enough surf tab to level the roll when cruising, so if all your crew is sitting to one side, the tab adjust to bring roll to 0 deg.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 10-17-2020 at 09:30 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

All three plates deploy 100% if you have autowake on with cruise on? I only use auto wake intermittently to check pitch and roll but never leave it on. So do you have to have cruise on in order for it to work? Or just autowake?

Is there a quick way to turn launch off on a 2017? I find that in choppy water and no ballast it flattens nose. Guarantees some water in the face.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
    All three plates deploy 100% if you have autowake on with cruise on? I only use auto wake intermittently to check pitch and roll but never leave it on. So do you have to have cruise on in order for it to work? Or just autowake?

I think both.....

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Is there a quick way to turn launch off on a 2017? I find that in choppy water and no ballast it flattens nose. Guarantees some water in the face.

No cruise set, I think?