Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I don't have the LTU fenders but I have the Exile's. I inflate mine at the beginning of the season and leave them inflated. I stow them in the rear lockers (I don't have storage bin option) and even when filing the larger wakemakers ballast they still fit. I'll never go back to a traditional fender again. At the end of the season I deflate them and put them in storage for next season. Unless you have the rear storage bins you should not need to inflate and deflate these in a Max since the boat is so deep.

Hull hugger or Sentry style fender will not protect your boat in rough or busy weekends. You want as much space as possible away from the dock an other boats you may be tied up to, especially if they have board racks.

Thanks for that info!

yep, the inflatable babes balls or something like that are the best. I tie up with a 24' Malibu MXZ and it keeps us all safe.
    2019 Mondo

Second LTU here and they now have a new bag that will fit all the prestige package plus two more balls I got. All in one bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I know the LTU owner, we can put another group buy together.

Next spring would probably make the most sense, we just need at least 20 guys.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    I'd be in ! LTU is now on my "check for black friday sale" list!

Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    For sure The LTU ones are probably 3 times bigger than Exile (I had those first) and 1.5 times bigger than BABz.

I was put at ease tying up my plebian Craz next to Cactus' brand spanking new SE 550.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I use these:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Used Babz for a season but popped one and they are a little too flexible for my taste I still could hit the dock or another boat if a big wave came by as they would just flatten like a pancake with enough force.
    These are much thicker and are a true buoy and not a bouncy toy.

They are big and they are firm but they work! I keep them inflated year round in the rear locker. If we need more space (we almost never do) we just hang the from the sides of the tower for the day.
    2020 Supra SA

I'd be in too.. new boat coming in with absolutely zero accessories on hand.

For sure The LTU ones are probably 3 times bigger than Exile (I had those first) and 1.5 times bigger than BABz.

I was put at ease tying up my plebian Craz next to Cactus' brand spanking new SE 550.

Probably a dumb question but I'm a newbie....(my boat was a 15K ex rental I/O and we drove it and docked it as such)...

With the LTU balls being three time bigger than the Exiles, do you ever find it creates too much space between the dock and the boat so as small children or less agile seniors would have a hard time embarking and debarking?

I have until April to figure out how to make knots like you and Hack...your guys's look straight up gangsta!

Probably a dumb question but I'm a newbie....(my boat was a 15K ex rental I/O and we drove it and docked it as such)...

With the LTU balls being three time bigger than the Exiles, do you ever find it creates too much space between the dock and the boat so as small children or less agile seniors would have a hard time embarking and debarking?

I have until April to figure out how to make knots like you and Hack...your guys's look straight up gangsta!
    Not a dumb question. I just don't know firsthand.

My girls are pretty small (an infant and small toddler), the toddler was in the boat from launch to retrieval. I haven't had any seniors on my boat

I don't think they create too much space to span the gap but you have the ability to not fill them completely so they would be smaller.

Don't stress over knots, that's old school. Dock and boat2boat bungees are the way to go. The bungees are segmented so you can adjust for length based on where your cleat is relative to the cleat on the dock.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Not a dumb question. I just don't know firsthand.

My girls are pretty small (an infant and small toddler), the toddler was in the boat from launch to retrieval. I haven't had any seniors on my boat

I don't think they create too much space to span the gap but you have the ability to not fill them completely so they would be smaller.

Don't stress over knots, that's old school. Dock and boat2boat bungees are the way to go. The bungees are segmented so you can adjust for length based on where your cleat is relative to the cleat on the dock.

Thanks... I've always wanted a reason to say "mind the gap" since visiting London a few years ago.

Any recs on boat bungees? They are probably all the same. I have seen the Airhead ones around. I did notice that the LTU packages come with bungees, so maybe that's the way to go..