Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default 2020 October pics and videos thread

Well I guess I will start it lol

I don’t wakeboard but the Max throws a nice clean wake even without ballast. This seems good for beginners and kids to learn on without the fear of a big massive wake when running ballast.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Great video haknslash! I just pulled out the new Max for some service and cleaning and didn’t realized the size difference between my Kamberra. I’m having to expand the shed to handle it.

FB39FC09-A5A5-44B7-A45F-7E188466AB8F.jpg24A4B430-42C2-42B9-BDE1-45F43204B6FA.jpg
    2021 Moomba Max - Current
    2001 Moomba Kamberra W/T - Selling

Quote Originally Posted by Sup95ra View Post
    Great video haknslash! I just pulled out the new Max for some service and cleaning and didn’t realized the size difference between my Kamberra. I’m having to expand the shed to handle it.

FB39FC09-A5A5-44B7-A45F-7E188466AB8F.jpg24A4B430-42C2-42B9-BDE1-45F43204B6FA.jpg
    Well you just confirmed that my 3rd garage bay will not handle anything bigger without serious modifications. LOL
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Sadly we only have a couple weeks left until we take the boat out for the year. This was our first year with this new boat and it was fantastic. We put about 60 hours on it this year and Autowake was fantastic for wakeboarding and good for surfing. What a huge improvement over my last Supra (which was also good)

2020 Supra SE 450

Quote Originally Posted by tre View Post
    Sadly we only have a couple weeks left until we take the boat out for the year. This was our first year with this new boat and it was fantastic. We put about 60 hours on it this year and Autowake was fantastic for wakeboarding and good for surfing. What a huge improvement over my last Supra (which was also good)
    Beautiful ride. I see u have the registration decals. I took delivery of my boat in early June and still don't have mine. Spoke to my dealer on Saturday and all they know is the state is way behind, no date when I will get them.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Beautiful ride. I see u have the registration decals. I took delivery of my boat in early June and still don't have mine. Spoke to my dealer on Saturday and all they know is the state is way behind, no date when I will get them.
    we got our boat early july. dnr had stickers for us in a week even tho they said we had 90 days. they "suggested" coming in and getting it done. they are open but you have to stand outside in the heat social distancing waiting and only 1 person at a time inside.
    I still don't have plates on the trailer. car next to me at 711 yesterday had temp tag exipired on 3/20/2020. I see a dozen cars every day that don't have plates. it's everywhere here and cops don't seem to care right now.

don't try to go to mead tho without their sticker since it's a national park. no sticker, no entrance. they don't care about boat or trailer license.. but better have their sticker....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Great looking boat!
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Good pic!! Love the colors.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Well I guess I will start it lol

I don’t wakeboard but the Max throws a nice clean wake even without ballast. This seems good for beginners and kids to learn on without the fear of a big massive wake when running ballast.

I do wakeboard a bit and the Max wake is pure SUGAR! Underrated for its performance—sleeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I see what the wake looks like with ballast full? Also, slammed with some extra weight on top of factory ballast?? I'd love to see what kind of wakeboard wake you can get with that thing!!
    2008 Moomba LSV - sacked out (wakeboard)