Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Night Surfing

Brigade Surf Boards out of the Boise area makes a board with LED integrated into the board. Also saw a gal's post where she glued LED's to her board. I think if you do it on a bright moon, close to full, on a lake you know then it could be OK. The rider should be wearing some sort of glow lights and after they go down they need to get to their LED lit board. If none of those factors are in play then no way. We have surfed a few times late dusk and without lights on the surfer I did not feel very safe.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    Brigade Surf Boards out of the Boise area makes a board with LED integrated into the board. Also saw a gal's post where she glued LED's to her board. I think if you do it on a bright moon, close to full, on a lake you know then it could be OK. The rider should be wearing some sort of glow lights and after they go down they need to get to their LED lit board. If none of those factors are in play then no way. We have surfed a few times late dusk and without lights on the surfer I did not feel very safe.
    Looks pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in this but I went to the website and they sell the charger and the remote but I do not see the board. They have several boards for sale but none say LED equipped. Is this something they built and discontinued?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

We do cheap battery powered LEDs on a couple of the boards, or kids throw on glow bracelets, necklaces, etc. and it helps to have 3 LED light bars on the tower once they fall

Also helps that we are the only boat out past sunset... only two docks and we know all the boats personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^that is awesome! Too much law enforcement on my lake for me to attempt it.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    I'd be interested in this but I went to the website and they sell the charger and the remote but I do not see the board. They have several boards for sale but none say LED equipped. Is this something they built and discontinued?
    I think you pick the board you want and then add that as a customer feature. Not 100% sure.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450