Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Shipping

Default Boat Shipping

I've been lurking on the forum for quite a while and learned a ton! We've recently found a nice 2020 Supra and need to figure out how to get it home to Oregon. Does anyone have a good transport company they can recommend?

I had good luck with Uship.com
    I didn't go with the absolute cheapest but one that had great reviews and was good priced. Just let it sit a day or 2 before committing to someone. More and more ppl will bid on it.
    I had my boat shipped from FL to TX for about $1,100. The driver was in constant contact and it went really smooth

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Josh964 View Post
    I've been lurking on the forum for quite a while and learned a ton! We've recently found a nice 2020 Supra and need to figure out how to get it home to Oregon. Does anyone have a good transport company they can recommend?
    Did you buy sight unseen?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I used uship as well. Some of the initial quotes were ridiculous, but after a few days I had several reasonable quotes from highly rated shippers. I picked one and was very pleased with the process and transaction.
    2017 Moomba Helix

Quote Originally Posted by spatty99 View Post
    I used uship as well. Some of the initial quotes were ridiculous, but after a few days I had several reasonable quotes from highly rated shippers. I picked one and was very pleased with the process and transaction.

Uship, used it many times, just wait for a good price there's a price estimator that usually pretty close.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

I have used Uship as well and it was a good experience. Just wait until you have a lot of offers to choose from. Also make sure your shipper has insurance and a DOT license.

another vote for uship.
    -guy that bought my old tige used them from slc to tennessee.
    -we used to get our last tige from oklahoma to nevada.
    -kid that bought that boat used to get from nevada to minnesnota.

cost me $1300 for our boat to come out. picked up when we wanted, pics along the way and delivery was as advertised. both clients that bought boats from me had trouble free experiences from them as well. kid in minnesnota paid too much as he was in a hurry and took the first offer that could pick up next day but we waited 3 or 4 days for the best price from a licensed and bonded carrier.

bought the boat from OK sight unseen and would struggle to do that again. next time I would pay for a dealer or find someone on here to check the boat out and report back. the boat had several cosmetic issues that were not disclosed. it was a good 10ft boat.... I was brutally honest with the kid that bought it in MN and he never replied back with any dis-satisfaction so I think I repped it well.

our current boat came from a dealer in MN new. they shipped with their transport guy. $1500 but that included prepping and covering it.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by svienb View Post
    Did you buy sight unseen?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    No, flew out to check out the boat in person.

Thanks for the advice all!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh964 View Post
    There was a guy on the Supra/Moomba Facebook page that was advertising . I will try to find it. He might have worked with some other Supra/Moomba owners. Probably also works in the uBid business as well.
    2018 Supra SL400

where's it coming from?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten