So I'm new to the forum, and I'm a newb who could use some help.

My kids are getting older and it's time to invest in a new and better boat. I expect surfing will constitute about 50% of the use, maybe a little more. The rest will be split between slalom, Wakeboarding, and tubing.

My finalist list of choices includes the Moomba Mondo (seems like a great price for the number of features), Axis A20, and ATX Type-20. I'm curious if anyone has actually used the new Mondo before, and if so, is it throwing a good wave? I'm not extremely wealthy, so cost savings is a plus, but having a useful boat is more critical. My lake is only about 3.5mi long, so getting a bigger boat is sort of too much boat for the lake. Also, my dry dock only accommodates up to 21'.

I know Moomba cultivates a loyal following from their buyers, so any reasons why you think the Mondo might be the best option would certainly help guide me in my decision making. I know boat dealers are low-supply, high-demand outfits at the moment, so getting a great deal is hard. You kinda pay MSRP no matter what.

Again, any input is greatly appreciated!