Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Financing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7

    Default Financing

    What and where are some of the best rates you all are finding on Boat loans? Searching all around, just want to make certain I have all my basis covered.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I just got 4.5% with a high credit score and 30% down.
    What are you seeing?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    If you are in Michigan. Michigan First Credit Union 3.99% for up to 240 months. Outstanding to deal with.

    If you get your loan through them do me a favor and PM me so that I am get a referral credit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    ours is 3.24%, no dinero down as we were almost 25% off msrp so showed a lot of "equity".
    180 months as the bank stopped doing 240's.

    must be a resident in the green bay wisconsin area to set up an account so if you are pm me and I'll shoot ya a contact.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  5. #5

    Default

    Some of these rates are fantastic. We were over 830 Fico, 25% DTI with the boat loan, put 30k down on a 120 month note and best we could do was 4.99%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    If you are in Michigan. Michigan First Credit Union 3.99% for up to 240 months. Outstanding to deal with.

    If you get your loan through them do me a favor and PM me so that I am get a referral credit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I called these guys today, you have to be a Michigan resident and be able to walk into a branch to open an account.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtsum2 View Post
    Some of these rates are fantastic. We were over 830 Fico, 25% DTI with the boat loan, put 30k down on a 120 month note and best we could do was 4.99%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I bet if you went longer term, you would see a bit lower.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by svienb View Post
    I called these guys today, you have to be a Michigan resident and be able to walk into a branch to open an account.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    That’s why I said “if you are from Michigan”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    I bet if you went longer term, you would see a bit lower.
    Rate was same for 120 or 180 months


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Through our credit union we got 5.25% on a zero down 15 yr for $130k. I'm going to refinance in 3 months when I get a settlement award. I think I can lock in closer to 4.5% with what we are going to throw towards the refi.
    2020 SA 450 Wife calls it White Cloud. Said it makes her feel "Classy"
    2017 Sanger V215sx. We call it Viagra because it's the little blue pill that gets everyone up (Sold)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •