I was wondering if any one knows how to winterize a ballast system (pumps & bags) without removing the bags?

My '17 Mondo was easy as I removed the bags and then cycled plumbing antifreeze through the lines until it ran out from the bottom of the boat.

Now, with my '20 Kaiyen there are now multiple sub-floor bags which are not a concern in the stern and mid-ship, but I am worried that I won't be able to reach the lines for the sub-floor bag in the bow through the small hole at the very front of the bow.

My dealer says that they leave all bags in customers boats when winterizing as the want their boats to be key ready when they pick them up in the spring. Although I would prefer to have the bags removed, knowing this, I don't have a problem myself having the bags left in over the winter.

Questions:

1. How would I be able to easily get antifreeze through the systems using the intake on the bottom of the boat?
  2. Is it possible to pour antifreeze through the vent lines that exit the hull, then run the pumps until antifreeze exits out the bottom?

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated.