Been lurking on the forum for a while. Secured a build slot and just starting to nail down some of the options on a Kaiyen. This would be our first boat. Have surfed and spent some time on a Supra SL in the past. I think it was a 2017. Family is more interested in surfing with the boat than anything else. Will be trailering the boat every time. My dealer is a couple hours away and a very small dealer with zero stock. I get the feeling I will get some better feedback on my questions here.

Prop Options:
Is the general one what I should go with? Would I benefit from the speed/surf one? I don't plan to use at a higher elevation. Can someone help me understand the pros and cons of these options?

Trailer Options:
What does the Torsion upgrade do?
Do I need to select a two tone fender? What does the standard fender look like?
Does the trailer not come standard with a spare tire? Is that really an upgrade?
What do the aluminum step plates look like and where are they located?
What is the purpose of the square black trailer jack upgrade? What is different about it from the standard one?
Guide pole covers sound like a no brainer, am I missing something here?
Transom trailer straps - If I don't select that option what do you tie the boat down with?
What is the difference with the electric hydraulic break option and why does one select that option over standard? Just better performance?

Cover:
Should I get the factory cover or would aftermarket have one for the Kaiyen? I read the thread about them and it sounded like the factory one works fine while towing but others like the Outer Armor cover.

Walk-thru screen:
Does anyone use these?

A3 Tower vs the Pro: I know the pro is necessary for an 8 foot door. How tall of a door do you need for the A3?

Thanks for all the help.