Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

They guy on Facebook put them for sale today for $48.00ea - marked down from regular price of $79.00.

Round knobs that mount on the INSIDE of the Fx Tower.

Jared Everitt from Washington, UT.
    https://uptice.com/products/side-pul...M-K6t0gSQVx0fA
    2018 Supra SL400

Has anyone bought from this site. DOes he have an amazon store?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    They guy on Facebook put them for sale today for $48.00ea - marked down from regular price of $79.00.

Round knobs that mount on the INSIDE of the Fx Tower.

Jared Everitt from Washington, UT.
    https://uptice.com/products/side-pul...M-K6t0gSQVx0fA
    Does anybody know if these will fit on the A3 tower or if there is even a spot to put them on. If not, I wonder if the heyday ones will work that he has for sale on his site as it looks like they just clamp on.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Has anyone bought from this site. Does he have an amazon store?
    Not sure if @Shoebox purchased from this guy after he noticed them on Facebook. He sold his SL and was moving, so I assume he is not on the forum anymore.
    @KnoxMojo might also have purchased these too for his SA. He comments on this forum.

Amazon store - I did not see him advertise that.
    2018 Supra SL400

I should have some available here shortly, a little different than the stockers but much better than the little nub IMO.
    2020 Supra SA

Not sure if @Shoebox purchased from this guy after he noticed them on Facebook. He sold his SL and was moving, so I assume he is not on the forum anymore.
    @KnoxMojo might also have purchased these too for his SA. He comments on this forum.

Amazon store - I did not see him advertise that.
    I talked to the guy a couple times, seems legit. But I will say this, his mounting points are basically rear motorcycle frame sliders/ stand mounts and he sends longer bolts. He says he machines each 1. I ended up mounting them to the outside of the tower instead of inside as the rope also got caught under my top mounted PTM racks. They do work well for teaching new folks.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I talked to the guy a couple times, seems legit. But I will say this, his mounting points are basically rear motorcycle frame sliders/ stand mounts and he sends longer bolts. He says he machines each 1. I ended up mounting them to the outside of the tower instead of inside as the rope also got caught under my top mounted PTM racks. They do work well for teaching new folks.
    Ahh. I messaged him on Fbook about the the outside mount. I wondered if the outside mount DID get caught in the racks. I assumed it did, but you are saying the inside mount got caught in the racks.

Love my top racks, but I have be on the lookout for ropes getting in there and who is driving the boat when I surf.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    I should have some available here shortly, a little different than the stockers but much better than the little nub IMO.
    Are you going to sell them on here? Or if you want a beta tester, I would be putting them on 2018 SL I have upper and lower PTM racks.
    2018 Supra SL400

Ahh. I messaged him on Fbook about the the outside mount. I wondered if the outside mount DID get caught in the racks. I assumed it did, but you are saying the inside mount got caught in the racks.

Love my top racks, but I have be on the lookout for ropes getting in there and who is driving the boat when I surf.
    Inside the tower is a lower mounting point, it got caught under the racks and boards way more often when just starting to pull up the rider. Outside the tower I placed it higher up, if people wait to throw the rope out, it doesn't get stuck or interfere with the boards.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I am yes, finished up the first few sets yesterday:
    Need to order material before finalizing pricing but I'm anticipating $100/pair raw or $130 powder coated white like the tower.

I'll get some installed pics in the next day or so when it's not so damn cold
    2020 Supra SA