Default Would Pacific Blue App. Package and Welt go with Ultra Flake Blue?

I posted this in a different topic thread, so it kind of got lost, but I have a question for those who know the color options well.

They have a new tower appearance package for the Max now like is available on some other Moombas. I was was wondering if doing a white hull and tower along with ultra metal flake blue would "jive" with the pac blue tower appearance package and perhaps the pac blue welt. On the configurator, they look kind of close, but do you think that would clash or look stupid? I might just get all white with the pac blue appearance package and interior accents than have someone powder coat the Moomba logo Pac Blue...

This is Ultra Blue MF with pacific blue vinyl & welt...close match IMO

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    This is Ultra Blue MF with pacific blue vinyl & welt...close match IMO

Thanks RC..

Obviously you don't think the Ultra Blue Flake clashes with Pac Blue interior..I assume the tower appearance package would look pretty cool as well. Clearly not an exact match though right (other than the sparkle).

Here's a better photo where you can see the two right next to each other.

It's not exact because the Ultra Blue MF color-shifts throughout the day as the sun's position changes but it's darn close.

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Pretty darn close for a hull/vinyl match.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I have pacific blue welt and ultra blue gel. Wife didn’t like the loudness oh having pacific blue fabric so the welt was a nice compromise to get some blue color in the interior for a bit more understated look. Either way I think it matches close enough. I’m not sure on the tower though since that would be paint vs vinyl and it might have strange contrast.

Last edited by haknslash; 09-18-2020 at 10:20 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I have pacific blue welt and ultra blue gel. Wife didn’t like the loudness oh having pacific blue fabric so the welt was a nice compromise to get some blue color in the interior for a bit more understated look. Either way I think it matches close enough. I’m not sure on the tower though since that would be paint vs vinyl and it might have strange contrast.

Thanks Hak!

I'm doing the welt for sure. The distance completely takes away the difference. I agree the blue tower accents might not gel as well, and I don't want to be a 90K guinea pig.

However if I could powder coat (like MB does) all the logos Pac Blue on an all white hull with the tower app package, I think it would look incredible.