Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I ended up getting a CWB Kink from a local board shop, and the guy upgraded my bindings from Vapor to Faction for the same price as Overtons was offering with the Vapors. Nice deal all around. I would rather give my business to a local guy anyway. CWB swapped colors on the sizes, the 141 is the black and red and the 134 is white. Goofy.
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold

if your looking for a good board look at hyperlite or ronix. hyperlite's murray board is a good all aroung board. ronix boards are new this year but they have many excellent boards. as for bindings, all i can say is try them. all bindings are different and what one person likes another hates.

Liquid Force..........good prices, good products.
    B

Quote Originally Posted by Rugburn
    I ended up getting a CWB Kink from a local board shop, and the guy upgraded my bindings from Vapor to Faction for the same price as Overtons was offering with the Vapors. Nice deal all around. I would rather give my business to a local guy anyway. CWB swapped colors on the sizes, the 141 is the black and red and the 134 is white. Goofy.

Good call on this setup. I have the Factions on a 04 Premier. Looking to upgrade the board this year as well. I'm going to stick with CWB.

i second the Liquid Force
    i have the 06 watson 134 with the watson open toe bindings and i love it. it is my second wakeboard and it is soo much better
    -edges hard without fin
    -even better with fin
    -EXTREMELY light(one of the lightest ive ever held)
    -the bindings are very easy to get in and out of and very comfortbale

though i ahve to say i love the twisting knob for tightening the boot on the murrays. very nice

I will sell a almost brand new pair of CWB Faction for $200. They are listed under the classified section.

Now that Ive had a chance to ride my CWB Kink with the Faction bindings I thought I would update my post.

I have no complaints at all for the board, I think I totally made the right purchase. Ive taken off the factory fins that came with the board last weekend now that I have a good feel for it. The Faction bindings hold my feet snug, Ive only come out of them once. Sometimes the rear hinge clasp will come undone, but thats about it. Overall they are comfy and give high ankle support. I dont see any chance of me outgrowing this board or bindings. I just need to tweak my rope length, speed of tow, etc. Having a blast on it thats for sure. I think with a helmet I will have more guts to try more things.
    Jim Hagen
    Madison, Wisconsin
    facebook.com/signedgewraps

2011 Moomba Mobius LSV - Exiled
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold

I went with a hyperlite 3ds and have been happy since I rode a lf omega and it was pretty decent too the 3ds had more room for advancement though