Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    I hear you on constantly burping air from my WM ExactFits on the first fill of the day. The WM plugs are kinda a pain in the butt to do my hand too.

I have thought about running a plastic ball valve similar to the following in all honesty to make it easier!

https://www.wakemakers.com/pvc-ball-valve.html
    I have the WM exact fit too. How are you burping the bags? Mine just have the auto vents that work until the bag fills to a certain point then they start overflowing out the side with an air bubble at the top of the bag. I don't know why they wouldn't either put the overflow ports more in the middle of the bag at the highest point when filled or just put manual vents in from the factory. How are the manual vents installed aftermarket?
    '18 mojo

1) My 2019 have 3 plugs in the bottom of the bag(2 x Pump Fill\Empty and 1 x overflow with sensor in it)
    2) I have 3 x with the diaphrams tha slowly let air out at the back of bag and top of bag
    3) There is a 4th plug that I can unscrew to manually burp the big pocket of air that happen on first fill everytime.

Make sense?
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

1) My 2019 have 3 plugs in the bottom of the bag(2 x Pump Fill\Empty and 1 x overflow with sensor in it)
    2) I have 3 x with the diaphrams tha slowly let air out at the back of bag and top of bag
    3) There is a 4th plug that I can unscrew to manually burp the big pocket of air that happen on first fill everytime.

Make sense?
    The 2018 dont have the sensors in them. Mine have 2 fill drain ports on the bottom and 2 overflow ports on top. No burp valve. Anyway to add one?
    '18 mojo

Doesn't the air escape through the top valves\hose out the side of the boat?
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Doesn't the air escape through the top valves\hose out the side of the boat?
    In theory. It works until the top of the bag gets higher than the valves then it traps air. Needs a valve in the center of the bag to vent fully
    '18 mojo

I'm in same boat as Surgical. Will the wakemakers air release plug help?

I was going to add 2 to bow bag, 2 to each enzo bag.

https://www.wakemakers.com/wakemaker...ease-plug.html
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8