Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Maybe your not placing the Bimini cover correctly or not retracting the rear portion entirely?
    Here's is a pic of my camera. You can see the lens has unobstructed view, no interference from Bimini.
    The tower is partly folded, ~10 degrees forward because I have 11 ft ceilings and cannot raise it entirely. That's why pic looks a little wonky.
    But I do not see any portion of bimini if its retracted.
    ANother thing is, the bimini, like most, is a PITA to close and cover with the boot, I noticed it took a little hard pushing to get it to retract all the way, so its conceivable that one might think its fully retracted when its got a couple inches to go.

SONIC, I have to say, I'm a little puzzled by your comment:
    "I suppose if I lifted it up over the pull point it would stay up " Do U not use the bimini cover? There should not be fabric hanging over unless the cover is not on, It's pretty tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Isaguel; 09-14-2020 at 06:06 PM.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I never use my bimini boot. It is a total pita. Use the lock or bungee cords to secure the bimini frame to the tower when I lower it.

Larry, I have been on many 19 and newer Supras, the camera is night and day difference compared to the 18.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks guys. I added the tower camera.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I know this is off topic but I need to bring this up because it has become the one regret about how I built my boat. It has to do with the steering wheel controls. I kick myself in the A** every time I go out and have to mess with flipping pages on the screen to get to the music page, or if not, driving and trying to press the up/down volume of next button on the upper screen portion. I wish I would not have cheaped out and just ordered the D*** steering wheel controls. If anyone buys these boats, my advice is just get it, you'll be happy you did. It's a small price for a huge convenience. Uggh.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 F150 Lariat

One of the things no one has stated yet, unless they've changed it recently. The factory cameras are also infrared. Can be pitch black outside and you can still see stuff in the cameras that's close enough to be lit by the ring of infrared leds that surround the camera lens.
    2019 SUPRA SE 450
    2015 Tige Z1 (SOLD)
    2014 Tige Z1 (SOLD)
    2012 Yamaha 212SS (SOLD)
    2008 Yamaha AR210 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    I know this is off topic but I need to bring this up because it has become the one regret about how I built my boat. It has to do with the steering wheel controls. I kick myself in the A** every time I go out and have to mess with flipping pages on the screen to get to the music page, or if not, driving and trying to press the up/down volume of next button on the upper screen portion. I wish I would not have cheaped out and just ordered the D*** steering wheel controls. If anyone buys these boats, my advice is just get it, you'll be happy you did. It's a small price for a huge convenience. Uggh.
    New steering wheel standard for mid 2021.

It’s heated. steering wheel controls, plus adds wake plate and speed controls to buttons on rear of wheel and takes levers off the column.

Gussi wheel was standard on early 21’s, loved the gussi wheel on my 18.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    New steering wheel standard for mid 2021.

It’s heated. steering wheel controls, plus adds wake plate and speed controls to buttons on rear of wheel and takes levers off the column.

Gussi wheel was standard on early 21’s, loved the gussi wheel on my 18.

Lucky Bast****!
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 F150 Lariat

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Lucky Bast****!
    Heated wheel is a little over the top.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

New wheel? Man I would take the Gussi over that one.

I love the tower camera,great for keeping an eye on the riders.