Cool Moomba Max Ballast

Anybody know what the largest size/dimensions ballast bags are that will fit in a 2020 Max under the side seats??? Thanks
    2020 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by 41Scrubs View Post
    Anybody know what the largest size/dimensions ballast bags are that will fit in a 2020 Max under the side seats??? Thanks
    I have wakemakers 720’s in mine. A lot of guys are running the stock rear 1000’s under their side seats.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

It seems my 720s take up the entirety of the space when full. No way those 1000 bags are full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Running stock 1000's under our seats....does take up space. 1300 in rear and still have a tone of space there......and shoot its a Max there is space everywhere
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Most 2020s already have mid bags, and subfloor. Completely different from us running 1ks on a 19 and 18. Also, usually the people who don't believe were running 1ks, have heaters installed, which also takes up space. I've posted plenty of pics with my 1ks full under the seat.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Most 2020s already have mid bags, and subfloor. Completely different from us running 1ks on a 19 and 18. Also, usually the people who don't believe were running 1ks, have heaters installed, which also takes up space. I've posted plenty of pics with my 1ks full under the seat.
    I have a heater and the bags still work. It slightly brushes one of the tubes, but have not had a problem. The only issue I have had is that I just put a venting valve on the top center plug hole of the bag. When the bag is 100% full the right angle quick release wants to push on my seat. You can sit on it and not wreck the seat, but for my own peace of mind....with the concern of breaking the quick release, I fill to 100% and then drain to 96%. If I was smart I would just adjust my fill timing to get it 100%, but at the level I like without pressure on the quick release (which I will do someday.....only two weeks left here)
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO