Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default 2017 Moomba Craz For Sale

RC, I did the same thing at the beginning of July with my 16, and also going for the 21 Mojo. Just waiting for a few more details, but believe I’m in either the October or November build slot. The longer it takes, the more money I save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

isaguel,
    I hear ya. our last new boat in '12 was $62k for a tige 22ve. that was otd and fairly well equipped. now their "value" atx line is mid90's for same 22ft.

it's insane and not sure it'll stop anytime soon even post 'rona.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I would expect that it will. kaiyen we built was 95kmsrp and otd was high80's. would expect a mojo if it's just a larger kaiyen to be north of 100k with the popular options and otd in mid-high 90's. states with tax will be 100.
    seems that the makai's I have seen are right at or just over 100k otd.

compared to what we saw when shopping moomba is where it's at in value......
    My dealer told me there's a 1-2% price increase from 2020 to 2021 on the new Mojo and many previous options like G6 & Flow 3.0 are now standard.
    Last edited by RC_Hinojosa; 09-10-2020 at 01:44 AM.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    RC, I did the same thing at the beginning of July with my 16, and also going for the 21 Mojo. Just waiting for a few more details, but believe I’m in either the October or November build slot. The longer it takes, the more money I save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Rinker's down in Houston has no build slots left for 2020. I'm thinking a mid April build with late April/early May delivery would be perfect with water temps...and like you said, I'd be stacking paper during that offseason time.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Rinker's down in Houston has no build slots left for 2020. I'm thinking a mid April build with late April/early May delivery would be perfect with water temps...and like you said, I'd be stacking paper during that offseason time.
    How can you get a "mid-April" build slot and have a late April early May delivery? That is not enough time to build and truck to Houston.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Last time for me it was 7-10 days for build, a week for delivery and a few days dealer prep

I guess I'm hoping supply chain constraints aren't a factor in the spring but I may be overly optimistic.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

Rinker's down in Houston has no build slots left for 2020.
    I'm guessing during the JAN 2021 boat show season they will taking deposits on 2022 slots . . . . good problem to have.
    2018 Supra SL400

I recall my 2018 build from start to delivery was 21 days and Supras take 3-4 extra days to build versus the Moombas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I'm guessing during the JAN 2021 boat show season they will taking deposits on 2022 slots . . . . good problem to have.
    The dealer I'm talking to has alluded to this.. Apparently half of his 2021 model build slots are already taken.

The gel coat pattern on the new Mondo & Mojo is pretty different than the Makai & Kaiyen so I won't have a clue until Will shares some pics (I'm the leak, not likely ) or the builder finally gets updated.

In speaking with the Mrs last night, the consensus is something mostly black with a bright flake accent. I'll share a rendering as soon as I have one
    Ya I really like the spray patter on the Makai i just wished they would have allowed for an additional area of Metal Flake. I would love to have had it wrap around the back of the boat as well. It will definitely be interesting to see what the spray patter for the the Mojo will look like!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead