Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Has anyone tried DaVinci Resolve?
    I've used it. Seems powerful (more than I have the time or patience for), but not super easy to use. My laptop can't process it, I have to use my home theater PC, which isn't ideal because I'm sitting across the room editing on a 75" TV. Might have to give Filmora a try.
    2019 Supra SL450

Final cut and Adobe priemer pro is one of the best video editing software

I think that I also have to share something with the users of this forum. So I will. I have discovered movavi a lot of years ago when I didn't even know anything about photography and videography. I think it was 2014. So after 6 years I started filming videos and using many video editors but stopped at https://www.movavi.com/suite/ cause I realy like it's interface and quality of the video.

I've used Vegas Video for years but Shotcut does a great job for just about anybody who wants to make and export videos in various formats. The learning curve isn't that steep and it opens some file formats that Vegas doesn't. And....IT"S FREE!!

I'm learning to edit videos with FinalCut Pro and I love it. Although others advise me to use Adobe After Effects, they say it has more features.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasE1chmann View Post
    I'm learning to edit videos with FinalCut Pro and I love it. Although others advise me to use Adobe After Effects, they say it has more features.
    It's true, Adobe has more functionality and all the top editors use it, but if you're new to it, you're in for a long learning curve.

Stop spamming, please

I have looked into the answers, and I agree that it truly is powerful software, but it is not always a good thing.

I don't see anything wrong with that

I'm a content maker, and I struggled with some issues at the start of my career. One of them was editing my photos and videos, so I tested many editing apps and platforms. Speaking of the editor app, I currently use Movavi. It is free and available for Mac OS and Windows. Its tutorial instructs you to edit your videos professionally.