Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Enzo bag questions

I'm planning on ordering Enzos for my Craz and want to confirm a few things first.

1. I know i need fittings for the bags, 4 flow rights and 4 air vents, but can i just take the ones off the oem bags and switch them to the Enzos?

2. Do i need to order more hose for the vents? If so i will probably need crimp bands as well?

3. I don't want to lose all the storage under my seats (sometimes we have a big crew) and i do have a heater so i can just fold under the legs to shorten them a little and preserve a little storage if i want, correct? If i don't need the storage then i can lengthen them back out.

4. Wakemakers has an exact fit bag but they told me they are out of stock indefinitely so are there any other options as far as larger bag go?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I'll respond to 3/4.

3- we were told by MLA on our first boat with "enzo" knockoffs that if the bag extends up under the cooler, just fold over the "arm" and it won't fill up. if you have a larger crew for the day you likely don't need all the water ballast so same principle should hold true. this was our direction. we never tried it out as I never ordered the goofy side, only regular side.

4- pm MLA or email mikes liquid audio in north carolina. he has ballast for sale. he's as big on TO as wakemakers is on here. might not be the exact bag but as long as it fills up the space...... he's on here often but posting up can be hit or miss so pm or email [email protected]
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ive come across a few Moomba OEM sacs that the male fitting is glued into the sac. It can be a lot of work to get them out. Id consider new fittings for the sacs.

The Fly High W712 Enzo has 6 ports, how ever many hose connections the existing sacs have, you will need plugs for the remaining unused. Since the sacs are plumbed in, you wont need the more expensive vent plug, just the standard "wally plug" as they call it.

If you have the desired sac dimensions, there are places to get a custom of your own sac design built, and they are not going to be out of stock.

So after getting the Enzo bags and the new boat, the Enzo bags are not a plug and play at all. The new plumbing (at least on my Craz) with 2 pumps per bag is set up with 2 fill lines and one drain line ALL on the bottom. The Enzo bag only has the 2 fill ports on the bottom. I guess i would have do some plumbing modifications and get them to work but i think i will just stick with the OEM bags for now and possibly order Wakemakers exact fit bags in the future. I did verify with them that they have the 3 ports on the bottom of their 1,190lb bags.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I only have the G3 ballast. Both bottom ports are y’d to each pump for fill and drain. I have 1 air/overflow on top most middle port.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

yea, this is what the G6 set up looks like. the tube on the left that says Wake Touch is the drain tube that then goes out to the vent on the side of the boat. When the bag fill us it will push water up the tube, past the sensor at the top of the tube, and this will then shut off the pumps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

That's actually the vent going through the ballast level sensor. The bags both fill and drain through the 2 lines going to the reversible pumps. That's only on 2019+ boats (or maybe even later), my '18 does not have that sensor and the vent comes off the top of the bag. Do you have a vent on the top too? seems like if it's only vented from the bottom (more of an overflow) it wouldn't vent any air.

I have trouble with my vent lines getting pinched with the enzo's. I replace them once a year now. Even the WM exact fit bags have been slow to have this port added. I read somewhere on here that someone got WM exact fit bags and had to work with them to get these added - which took forever because of how backed up they are.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

no, there is no vent line hooked up on top of the bag, only a fitting that you can unscrew to release some air. There are a few other new type of fittings on the bag that have a diaphragm in the fitting and are supposed to allow air out but not water.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    That's actually the vent going through the ballast level sensor. The bags both fill and drain through the 2 lines going to the reversible pumps. That's only on 2019+ boats (or maybe even later), my '18 does not have that sensor and the vent comes off the top of the bag. Do you have a vent on the top too? seems like if it's only vented from the bottom (more of an overflow) it wouldn't vent any air.

I have trouble with my vent lines getting pinched with the enzo's. I replace them once a year now. Even the WM exact fit bags have been slow to have this port added. I read somewhere on here that someone got WM exact fit bags and had to work with them to get these added - which took forever because of how backed up they are.
    How are you have pinching problems, can you describe?
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    How are you have pinching problems, can you describe?
    The Enzo bags are taller than the factory bags, so when full the top of the bag squeezes the vent line between the bag and the raw fiberglass edge of the boat's top cap below the locker hinge.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead