Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

haha, yep. Already have 10 bags of lead sitting in the garage, as well as the engine divider reinforcements. Enzos are going to be ordered this week! Getting pretty excited.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Dont forget the bow sac.. ������
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

The bow sac comes standard
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    I'm in Salt Lake and the dealer told me the same thing about the 400. He said it is plenty good with the new 1.76 transmission and the altitude/surf prop. I'd offer you a demo in my 2021 Craz but i'm still waiting on delivery. Give me a few weeks and i hope to have it.
    Scott, thanks for the offer. I’m mostly interested in the craz because I was told it produces a much better wave on the goofy side. All three of our old boats made better waves on the regular side. My whole family surfs goofy. And on the goofy side! I’d love to know if that is really the case. Otherwise we like the Max’s size better.

Anyone know the wave difference on the max? Better on the regular or goofy side?

I have to list the boat further on the goofy side to get a perfectly clean wave. I can get up to speed better surfing goofy than regular. The only time my boat struggles getting to speed with the 400 is when I have a regular side surfer. I feel like I can get the wave just as good if not a little taller on goofy side. I wouldn’t let that deter you from getting a Max. The only thing I don’t know about is the flow 2.0 vs 3.0. To me it sounds like the biggest thing 3.0 does is make it so you don’t have list it as far on the goofy side to get that clean wave, which in turn makes it easier to do transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know the ideal pitch and roll numbers for the goofy wave on the max? If I had I guess I would say 4-5* roll and 9-10 bow high. I assume center plate at 0 or close to it. What about the surf tab number? Thanks.

Max goofy wave is stellar!!

6D20A67B-98E1-4927-8805-AFEB2165ECF9.jpg
    '19 Moomba Max

Your surf tab might be a preference for you. I run mine anywhere from 65-95 depending on how much the rider weighs. At 65 the wave is at its highest with the most push but is steep. At 95 my wife who is 90lbs can ride way back and really enjoys how much mellower the wave is. We mostly ride skim so we try to make the wave a little flatter with the wave as long as possible to recover. And yes I try not to use the wake plate when surfing unless I get lazy and don’t want to move lead when the crew moves. I keep 150-200 lbs of lead under and around the back seat and move it from side to side to get the list I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wave being better on the goofy side has to do with prop rotation. It has nothing to do with the Craz. Youll experience the same on the Max or Craz.
    2019' Moomba Max

In my experience it’s the prop rotation that has made the regular side wave far superior to the goofy side. So if the max or craz is better in the regular side that says something about the hull or surf systems because all the props are spinning the same way.