Default Flow 2.0 in 2020 Craz - surf tabs question

I've been doing a bunch of reading and wondering if I am getting confused by terminology/changes in the Flow system? My first question is the Wake Plate. When surfing, sounds like it should be a LOW number if not ZERO. First, I would like to confirm that and second, what does that really mean. Is zero straight out? Or all the way closest to boat (pulled in)(pushed out?)?

Second, some posts talk about setting BOTH pt/stbd tabs to certain percentage. I don't use AW or the toggle for Flow 2.0, I use the surf control in the upper left of the screen. When it is set to surf port, I can only control the center wake plate and the starboard surf plate. How does one adjust both? (surf control off?)

On a side note, is there a way to find Pitch/Roll without turning autowake on for a second?

Thanks,
    Geoff
    Last edited by gkfrost9; 09-02-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gkfrost9 View Post
    I've been doing a bunch of reading and wondering if I am getting confused by terminology/changes in the Flow system? My first question is the Wake Plate. When surfing, sounds like it should be a LOW number if not ZERO. First, I would like to confirm that and second, what does that really mean. Is zero straight out? Or all the way closest to boat (pulled in)(pushed out?)?

Second, some posts talk about setting BOTH pt/stbd tabs to certain percentage. I don't use AW or the toggle for Flow 2.0, I use the surf control in the upper left of the screen. When it is set to surf port, I can only control the center wake plate and the starboard surf plate. How does one adjust both? (surf control off?)

On a side note, is there a way to find Pitch/Roll without turning autowake on for a second?

Thanks,
    Geoff
    Yes, Smartplate 0 is all the way up. 100 is all the way down. You only control 1 Flow tab at a time, the one opposite to the side you're surfing.
    2019 Supra SL450

You can only see pitch and roll with Autowake on. But you can quickly revert it back to cruise by flicking any ballast pump on for a second. That will kick it out of Autowake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    You can only see pitch and roll with Autowake on. But you can quickly revert it back to cruise by flicking any ballast pump on for a second. That will kick it out of Autowake.

Even in the 2020? I thought that may have changed. Heck I don’t know. I’m just a simple caveman.