Default Max Raptor 400 keeps blowing 20 amp Starter Fuses.

I have a new issue that popped up- I keep blowing the 20 amp starter fuses on the Max which are on top of the engine under the cowl. I Turn the Key and nothing happens. I replace the 20 amp fuse under the engine cowl and I am good. I have also noticed that something is a bit different in the subtle sounds that it makes. It is seems when you turn the key, you are not actually engaging the starter motor, but more making a request for it to automatically start. That "request" seems to sound different and electronically labored if that makes any sense. Could it be some sort of relay issue?

Hoping someone from SC will be on here and help guide me in resolution.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L

You should check the cable ends at the starter and on the battery to make sure they aren’t corroded. Corrosion will raise the resistance and increase the current draw which could be the reason you’re constantly blowing that fuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    You should check the cable ends at the starter and on the battery to make sure they aren’t corroded. Corrosion will raise the resistance and increase the current draw which could be the reason you’re constantly blowing that fuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It is very difficult to get a good look at the starter. However, I did peek at it a bit and all looked good. Since it is marinized it also difficult to tell. The Ground cables on the Engine block look like they should as well. I did not check the batteries, but all ship systems work without issue which leads me to believe they are in good condition.
    2019 MAX
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition (SOLD)
    2001 Supra Sunsport SSV- SOLD
    2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cummins 6.7L