Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

So much for weekend plans on the water. We were going to be staying near the left red arrow. Yale lake park has been filling up by 8am every weekend - busy place. The right arrow is (was?) one of our other favorite spots on Swift Reservoir.

Our house is about 15 miles Southwest from the edge of the Green 'Be Alert' border - about at the blue outlined guy walking sign. Then about 30 miles to our south there's a whole other big mess of fires burning probably 20 times the size of that one.

Visibility is about 1/4 today through the haze. Good times.... cough cough
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    So much for weekend plans on the water. We were going to be staying near the left red arrow. Yale lake park has been filling up by 8am every weekend - busy place. The right arrow is (was?) one of our other favorite spots on Swift Reservoir.

Our house is about 15 miles Southwest from the edge of the Green 'Be Alert' border - about at the blue outlined guy walking sign. Then about 30 miles to our south there's a whole other big mess of fires burning probably 20 times the size of that one.

Hopefully with the winds dying down we can get these fires under control. We had a Sunday Willamette River day scheduled but the Oregon Marine Board has basically banned boats from the river temporarily.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Our friends lost their cabin in the Lionshead fire. My house is about 5 miles north of that 211 highway sign. We are at level 1 and probably won't go to level 2, unless winds pick up and shift. About 500,000 people have been evacuated due to the Riverside fire. Crazy times.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

berg, sucks to be in that..... these were a few years ago in idaho when oregon/washington were on fire.
    the pic of the tooner we had, lake is only half mile wide and can't see the other side...
    good thing we all have to wear masks when in public

SDC11476.jpgSDC11442.jpgSDC11481.jpg
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sad for sure. We went through the little town of Detroit the end of July, Detroit lake is absolutely amazing, and we were already scoping a VRBO for next season. Pretty much all of that is gone now... Right where the Beachie Creek and Lionshead fires meet.

I'm glad the weather is changing to help the fires but am also realizing that means boating season is wrapping up around here.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Sad for sure. We went through the little town of Detroit the end of July, Detroit lake is absolutely amazing, and we were already scoping a VRBO for next season. Pretty much all of that is gone now... Right where the Beachie Creek and Lionshead fires meet.

I'm glad the weather is changing to help the fires but am also realizing that means boating season is wrapping up around here.
    We were at Detroit Lake Sunday the 30th thru Wednesday the 2nd. I have a picture from our boat of both of those fires starting. They started on the 1st late at night or early on the 2nd. Whole town, marina, everything is gone is what we have heard.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

This is all from July but I just finished the edit. Go easy on me now, I am a noob at this.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Nice work, I enjoyed the video.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8