Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

I see that pic and makes me shudder. air is 90's today and water was 87 last saturday....

congrats on ropeless..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    57 water temp + 65 Air temp up here in Canada!

First timer and going ropeless!

That looks very similar to the north inlet at ghost lake Alberta....am I close?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

bang on yep; went out yesterday and was awesome. We had a first timer out there and she did awesome!

I always forget how crystal clear the water is!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

The day finally came. We picked up our new to us 2017 Craz Surf Autowake 2.0 with 124 hours. Could not be happier that we were able to find a Moomba with modern surf tech locally let alone one that is in near perfect condition. Seller was going to sell off a bunch of ropes, boards, vests, etc. separate and he tossed them in for us. He was happy to see the boat going to someone who researched and targeted Moomba. On the way is a factory surf pipe (not taking chances with mine or anyone's kids), JL tower speakers, Gatorstep (the old rubberized stuff gets insanely hot in a hurry).
    IMG_6337.jpg

We quickly turned around and put a few hours on her. We got surfers up first attempt at making a wave and had a great time. Still got some things to learn about making the best wave on this boat but we are stoked with our success. Thankfully our weather should give us the opportunity for a few more rides before we say good buy for a few months.
    IMG_6429.jpg

Cant wait to into the community.
    2017 Craz Surf Raptor 400 + 250# Lead

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    bang on yep; went out yesterday and was awesome. We had a first timer out there and she did awesome!

I always forget how crystal clear the water is!

We were there in 2017 when we first got the boat and were just getting in to surfing. Just couldn't get enough, and surfed well into September. You need full kit in that lake at this point for sure, 6-8mm,booties/gloves/cap. My BIL was drinking straight from the lake. No water bottles required he said!

It's all about quality over quantity now though, early mornings or late evenings to avoid as many people as possible and probably not going in if isn't above 17C/63F water temp. Great to hear your friend enjoyed it.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by MadWakes View Post
    The day finally came. We picked up our new to us 2017 Craz Surf Autowake 2.0 with 124 hours. Could not be happier that we were able to find a Moomba with modern surf tech locally let alone one that is in near perfect condition. Seller was going to sell off a bunch of ropes, boards, vests, etc. separate and he tossed them in for us. He was happy to see the boat going to someone who researched and targeted Moomba. On the way is a factory surf pipe (not taking chances with mine or anyone's kids), JL tower speakers, Gatorstep (the old rubberized stuff gets insanely hot in a hurry).
    IMG_6337.jpg

We quickly turned around and put a few hours on her. We got surfers up first attempt at making a wave and had a great time. Still got some things to learn about making the best wave on this boat but we are stoked with our success. Thankfully our weather should give us the opportunity for a few more rides before we say good buy for a few months.
    IMG_6429.jpg

Cant wait to into the community.
    Nice looking whip. Congrats.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost