Default Adding Ballast to SG 550

Hi again guys,

Our family just purchased a new to us 2015 SG 550. So far we love the boat and are trying to set it up for surfing.

So far far our goofy side is pretty good, but the regular side needs help.

Right now we have the stock 750's in the back and would like to add bigger bags if we can ( I have 700 in lead already in). One option that I can get locally is fly high 1100's. Are these bags going to help in the short term? Wakemakers can make custom bags but are at least 8 week out!

I saw somewhere that dakota4ce had posted somewhere the dimensions of custom bags. I can't seem to find that thread anywhere.

Thanks guys.
    2015 Supra SG 550

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsupra View Post
    Hi again guys,

Our family just purchased a new to us 2015 SG 550. So far we love the boat and are trying to set it up for surfing.

So far far our goofy side is pretty good, but the regular side needs help.

Right now we have the stock 750's in the back and would like to add bigger bags if we can ( I have 700 in lead already in). One option that I can get locally is fly high 1100's. Are these bags going to help in the short term? Wakemakers can make custom bags but are at least 8 week out!

I saw somewhere that dakota4ce had posted somewhere the dimensions of custom bags. I can't seem to find that thread anywhere.

Thanks guys.
    I posted a reply on the Supra site for you. I would go with something temp until you get the larger 1450 bags.
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks mjh
    2015 Supra SG 550