Default Lost power to AMP

Hey guys. I suddenly don't have power at my AMP and therefor my tower speakers stopped working. I'm assuming fuses and breakers are the first thing to check, but I don't really know where to start. Anyone have suggestions?

I did have some kids on the boat and they were playing around (trust me I wasn't happy about it) at the helm. Is there a switch or something they could have turned off or any way they could have done something in the head unit?

Thanks!
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Under the observer seat there is a relay with a "test" and "reset" function, might try that. I believe it also controls head unit and, interior lighting, and a few other things as well...
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)

I would suggest sourcing a volt meter for testing. it will take all the guess work out of it. Moomba usually terminates the amps' B+ to the BUS bar on the upper left corner of the amp wall, with the cover over it. This is where you will find the fuse holder for each amp.

Id start by measuring voltage at the amp's power cable and turn-on terminals, then move backwards to the source.