Default New to us 2015 SG 550 with a few issues

Hi folks,

New to this forum coming from Tige. Our family just purchased a 2015 Supra SG 550 and we just love it. The quality is top notch compared to everything we have had so far.

We are just trying to dial in the surf wave on both sides and so far the goofy side is money but the regular is far from perfect. We have the stocks bags in the back and are awaiting custom wm bags but have added 800 lbs lead right now.

My question is about the automatic wakeplate that is installed. I don’t think we know how to use it properly or it is broken. It is always in the down position (100%) and can’t get it to 0% in zero off. When I try to adjust it, it will just falls back to 100%. Do I need to recalibrate the tab or is there more information I can get to use it properly? I have searched to forums but no satisfactory answers.

Thanks folks!
    2015 Supra SG 550

Yeah. That’s not right. There might be a glitch in the software and you might need to get the dealer to check to see if an update is available.

You can’t use the wakeplate stalk and lift it up to 0 when you are up and running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

When I'm running 11mph through zero off, I will try to adjust the tab to 0%, the meter will fall right back to 100%.

I will ask the dealer if they have a software update I can try.

Also, when I tried to adjust the tab on my trailer, there was only a little angle difference between 100% and 0%. Actuator problem? Or not calibrated properly?
    2015 Supra SG 550