Default 2008 Outback V Drivers Seat is Loose, how to tighten? (yep, sounds stupid but ... )

So, I have a 2008 Outback V and the left rail of the drivers seat is loose and the seat rocks a little when moving around. I figured I'd tighten it. Looking a bit closer it seems that the anchors have round tops, go through from the top and must have nuts on the bottom side (under the pedestal cover). I don't see how to get to them. The seat pedestal cover is square, 4 - 5 inches tall and does not seem to have any screws to free it. The only thing I can guess is it has a horizontal flange around the bottom and it's screwed around the edges to the hull (out of sight) and under the sub-floor/carpet. Pics attached. I hope not because what a hassle to pull that up. Or is it?

So yes, kind of a weak question but before I start pulling up the floor wanted to see if anyone on here has experience with this and if I am missing the "simple way" to do it. Wouldn't you think tightening your seat rails to your seat pedestal should be relatively easy??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like you can pull back on the carpet and see if there are any screws at the bottom of box
    Web.
    1997 Outback and stopped looking

You have to pull the floor to gain access. I tightened mine when I had the floor out to replace the carpet.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Yes, you will have to pull the whole floor out. I had mine out this year to work on the ballast sytem. It comes out very easliy but recommend having another person to help take it out. Its one big piece of fiberglass.
    2007 Moomba Outback V
    750's in the rear, 400 in the center and 750 IBS.

Thanks for the replies! Have to pull the floor out, ... that's what I was afraid of. It looks to me like the carpet is attached to the "floor", probably wrapped around tightly and attached on the back side and to pull it out you would remove the screws around the edge of it (didn't look like there was many), take the drivers seat off and lift it straight up. Is that correct or is there more to it than that?

There are hidden screws under the seat bottoms as well. Not hard, just awkward to handle.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI