Default Auto Flow 2.0 center tab dimensions

Could someone pull the missing measurements for me in the included picture? Thanks in advance!
    Screenshot_20200823-092127_Chrome.jpg

Just cut the corners at a 45°. You’re overthinking this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Just cut the corners at a 45°. You’re overthinking this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wait till they find out there's no position sensors.. lol
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Cool

Hey guys, thanks for the time you took to contribute. The reason for wanting the dimensions is that if the boat is sold Ill know that there will be no difference from the factory installed flow 2.0 smart plate. I'm not the "just wing it type" or SWAG (sophisticated wild ass guess) I will make every effort to do what I feel is the right, winging it and swag is always the bottom of my personal list of getting things done. And yes I know there is no actual position read out on the trim indicators, My boat is a 2015 and is equip with the smart plate controller and dash position read out which is all time based through the controller, (My profession is in automation and electrical controls) now if someone adds this to a older boat and just uses a switch for control...yes no position read out unless they use a lenco or bennett smart controller ( which you guessed it, is time based as well ). I included an updated pic with dimensions for historical reference for anyone else who wants to do this mod. Thank you all for your banter contribution.
    Attached Images Attached Images