Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: anthem boats

Quote Originally Posted by gtsum2 View Post
    I would of liked to demo a Supra, but no dealers on my lake and since this was first wakeboat, I didn’t want to buy without local dealer support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Don’t blame ya, typically demos don’t go well anyways.

G23 is baller, congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

G23 was my favorite but was too much money. RI237 was second and the dealer was a week and a half late on hitting the go price on the 2020 vs a 2019. I had put money down on our SL. As for the Ram fill, I read lots of people having issues with their actuators sticking. You have to have a tool on the boat to turn it manually just in case so you can fill or dump. I am considering selling our SL because of how good the market is and getting on the build list for next year. Haven't started the buy process because this just kind of just started developing. Supra is nicer interior than Centurion and all boats have issues so dealer support is the critical component!
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Agreed on dealer support. Might be the biggest thing! Mine is in the shop for the thruster going in and out and a circuit fault on the aft bilge...second time for both issues (100 hours)...oh yeah also need a jbl amp replaced....these boats are so sophisticated and computerized, there might be something said for the more simple the better!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reminds me of this boats

Check out that bow rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan