Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Pavati and HeyDay had buttsex and this was the hideous baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha. This got my attention though:

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/6...C09548_JPG.jpg
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by jcarter20 View Post
    It reminds me of the Axopar boat I saw in boating magazine a few months back. Maybe this is the new style. I personally think it looks terrible. Look how large the bow is on the Anthem. I hate trying to look around one passenger in the bow. Why would I want to look around 8 people up there.

https://www.axopar.fi/range/axopar-24-open/

I've recently watched some videos of the Axopar and that thing CARVES and RIPS like crazy!! it's a bit strange looking but at least is has the attitude to back up it's unique looks, unlike that Anthem "thing".
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

the only thing i see is they're built to military specs. you can beach it on a rocky beach. other than that, its just ugly because they can get a model with cheeks bared to make it look attractive
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Default anthem boats

The Normandy style landing ramp is military grade.

But I will say the speakers look kitty wampum.

Where is the power tower and Bimini for your $150k?

Last edited by larry_arizona; 08-24-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

With all the other PROVEN offerings for $150k out there you’d have to be a bit of a clown to drop 150 large on this abomination.

2017 Moomba Craz

tower is optioned in for X$$tra. Whaaaaaaat??? Not sure if they have a power option for it.

Put me in with Stazi. This thing is an abomination
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

well they have at least 1 in production out there that a dealer bought so there's 1 clown.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2019-Va...in-114791.aspx

interesting that they sent back to the factory for reconditioning as a 2019 model with 50hrs. not reassuring buying a non-proven boat brand. and marked down quite a bit for a 150k msrp. in the 60's to 80's they likely have a small market but betting everyone thinks if pavati can do it and charge a bunch so can I.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    https://www.anthem.am/2020-karma
    saw this. interesting front end and deck looks to have a lot of space. 88pcs of gatorstep and it's everywhere. another 150k boat enters the market.

was intrigued until saw the vid of the surfwake. looks weak and gsa tabs could be a cut waiting to happen when hanging on the swimdeck. pic of wakeboard wake looks quite small as well...
    I have to say the front is kinda cool.. like a marine landing craft waiting to storm the sandbar and the engine looks to be amazingly easy to maintain.
    Looks like it could re-take Omaha Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    What is the advantage? Well optioned it costs as much as the SL400, but the fiberglass hull as far better looking, so what gives. What would make me pick that over a beautiful looking Bu, an SL or SA for same price, When they designed the boat and did cost analysis for production, did someone not point out to investors that, hey, this is our finished boat and we will be competing with those (SL, SA, MC X22, Bu 23 LSV) at the same price bracket. But ours offers......
    I might be missing something. Maybe its lighter to trailer around when ballast empty? What's the hook? You cant just be ugly for the sake of ugly, you have to offer something in return to make it worthwhile.
    I could not have said this better myself. Why in the world would anyone choose this over any other inboard for the same price? I see loads of disadvantages and no advantage. The wake looks really short and weak. It appears they had to slow down drastically to get any surf wake out of the boat. I can't think of another reason the surf wave is so short. The exterior is horrible, the interior appears spartan, and the wake is weak. Maybe it gets better gas mileage? They say the ballast system is a pumpless 3500lb system that fills in 3 min. While that sounds interesting, it will not get anyone to come anywhere near that boat.
    2020 Supra SE 450

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    well they have at least 1 in production out there that a dealer bought so there's 1 clown.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2019-Va...in-114791.aspx

interesting that they sent back to the factory for reconditioning as a 2019 model with 50hrs. not reassuring buying a non-proven boat brand. and marked down quite a bit for a 150k msrp. in the 60's to 80's they likely have a small market but betting everyone thinks if pavati can do it and charge a bunch so can I.
    Now that is a good looking and well optioned boat. But never heard of it.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan