Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 21 SA ordered

That’s a killer color scheme!!!

Sweet build. The Blk/Blu and graphite combo looks bada**, and yet classy. You already know I prefer the blue Seadek over the brown for your color combo. I like the brown SD with white or red based color combo's. Those laser cut blue accents on the SD just pop and tie it all up nicely, it all flows. I wish they had that on the '20.
    That's a main differentiator from the Moomba line, now that Moomba has GS pretty standard. Whaddaya think, 5 years before laser cut SD comes to Moomba.? That seems to be the lag time for premium options to get passed down.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I dig it, looks very clean! We did a similar design on our September build; the outside is the same only with black logos and on the inside black and blue on the seats. I had to commit to my colors back in August before the configurator was released but I think I'll be happy with the outcome.
    SupraSABuild1.jpg
    SupraSaBuild2.jpg
    2021 Supra SA 450

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt328 View Post
    I dig it, looks very clean! We did a similar design on our September build; the outside is the same only with black logos and on the inside black and blue on the seats. I had to commit to my colors back in August before the configurator was released but I think I'll be happy with the outcome.
    SupraSABuild1.jpg
    SupraSaBuild2.jpg
    Your exact build was in my final 3 choices. I really love the pacific blue chill tech. That boat you built rocks. I admire you choosing that blind before the configurator went live. You will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Sweet build. The Blk/Blu and graphite combo looks bada**, and yet classy. You already know I prefer the blue Seadek over the brown for your color combo. I like the brown SD with white or red based color combo's. Those laser cut blue accents on the SD just pop and tie it all up nicely, it all flows. I wish they had that on the '20.
    That's a main differentiator from the Moomba line, now that Moomba has GS pretty standard. Whaddaya think, 5 years before laser cut SD comes to Moomba.? That seems to be the lag time for premium options to get passed down.
    Just to clarify, Supra switched to gatorstep in 2021, no more seadek.

I just couldn’t get the brown floor to combo right with the black/graphite/blue interior.

Hula RAD10 cleaner, Thx RC, will take care of my dirt concerns.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    This is an example of what the black interior with blue accent looks like o the Supra chill tech. I think that black and blue looks fantastic. Love it. This is at my local dealer. This is a beauty. It has the black and blue Chill for larry and blue gray floor for jnr

https://www.nisswamarine.com/default...=xnewinventory
    They brought back the in floor cooler in the SL? MFers, I have the only year that doesn't have that!
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Just to clarify, Supra switched to gatorstep in 2021, no more seadek.

I just couldn’t get the brown floor to combo right with the black/graphite/blue interior.

Hula RAD10 cleaner, Thx RC, will take care of my dirt concerns.

Love the build and the color scheme! I didn't like your brown choices....... glad you saw the light and went with the grey.
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by NewbFam5 View Post
    They brought back the in floor cooler in the SL? MFers, I have the only year that doesn't have that!
    Not going to lie, one of the features I am most looking forward to is that infloor hard cooler.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt328 View Post
    SupraSABuild1.jpg
    SupraSaBuild2.jpg
    Hey man, can you send me some pics when you get it? Thinking about a similar interior.

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Officially submitted for build.

Nice man. We had figured very similar colors as another option. Except black flake rather than blue, and a bit more blue on the interior. Yours should look sweet.