Default Need help getting my 2019 Moomba Mojo wave dialed in

I just bought a 2019 Moomba mojo I am trying to see what are the best settings to get the biggest wave? Do I need to add more weight or what? What settings do you have the ballast set at or surf tabs at?

I had the speed around 9.5 today. 30% ballast on opp surf side. 100% on surf side and bow.

Wakeplate at 0 and the surf tab at 70.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

You need to read up on the forum here some more. You’ll at least want to get that off side to 80% or more full.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Zwilde, welcome to the forum. Always happy to see new Moomba owners join. There is tons of useful info here on all kinds of Moomba/Supra/Surfing topics.
    Suggest you type a search on "dialing surf wave" or just surf wave. You'll find all the info you need to get that Mojo to put out an amazing wave.
    I love the Mojo, awesome boat, once you dial it in you'll be very happy with it.
    Bottom line you'll need far more weight than you have stock. It'll all be in the thread.

Also, gotta post pics, its part of the unwritten rules here, j/k. Go to "Lets See all your boats" thread.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I run all ballast 100% I've got roughly 400 lbs of lead (wheel weights)

We started out with the factory 900 rear ballast and I had the best wave at 10.8mph non surf tab at 85% center plate all the way up surf side plate all the way up. I had the lead bags in the side lockers (2 in each side) about mid way in the locker. It typically was my wife and 2 small kids in the boat. We surfed with a 5'4" hyperlite broadcast and never had issues with a lack of push

We recently upgraded to the wakemakers exact fit rear bags (1270lbs each) our set up changed a little. My speed is now 11.3 and the non surf tab is at 80% with the other tabs staying the same. I moved the lead around too. I put 2 bags up front on each side and the other two bags stayed in the side lockers but moved as far forward as possible. This produced a very long wave for us and we now surf a phase 5 diamond turbo.

I would definitely recommend upgrading rear ballast because it does make a difference but stock bags can definitely be surfed on. Good luck!
    '18 mojo

Also, welcome to the forum! Sorry I was a bit short with my first post. We love our Mojo. We have 1100 rear bags, the IBS and 600 lbs lead. I have 150 lbs lead tucked away in each rear lockers and 50 lbs beneath each bench seat mid ship. The other 400 I move around depending which side we are surfing and passengers.

We run 10.9 to 11.1 with zero center plate. I can’t remember the surf plate settings
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

Whoops. The other 200 lbs (4 bags) I mean
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    FAE

We have Enzo bags both full bilaterally. Center tank and IBS full. 200 pounds weight on surf side. 300 pounds in bow. 10.8-11.4. Center plate 20. Reg surf plate 60 and goofy surf plate 80.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8