Default Need transmission

I am looking for a ZF 45C trans for my 04 xlv. Apparently they don't exist anymore and you can't buy rebuild kits for them. Does anyone know where to source parts for these vdrive transmissions?

Mine will not go into forward gear.

go over to the tige forums and pm the following or post up a thread over there. they will likely know either where or point you in the right direction....
    idboating- electronics and boat expert and supplier to some oem wakeboat manuf.
    freeheel4life- shop super from prestige in boise.
    boatwakes- think he's a boat mechanic but not too sure.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks. Turns out there was a shortage of these because ZF is in Italy and they shut down in the middle of summer for 3 weeks of vacation. The pandemic also didn't help. I ended up finding one new from marine engine depot. I literally called everyone and their brother and on last call found one.

Have you tried Fredwarner marine? Check them out on their website https://www.fredwarner.net/product-c...issions-parts/ The ZF Hurth 45C is listed for $1405. I bought a brand new one last year from them over the winter and put it into my 2009 Mobius LSV this past spring. I should really do a write up of the replacement. Long story short is that it was not too bad. I got it out by myself, but going back in I had my brother's help which was awesome! I used an engine hoist from Harbor Freight to lift the engine and hold it in place while taking out the trans. Going back in was not bad and having the engine hoisted made alignment a breeze.
    One of the things that is a pain is getting the flange off the new trans if it doesn't match and getting your old flange on. The nut that holds the flange on is a slotted nut. I bought something like a 30mm socket and then ground it down to have "teeth" that matched the flange nut. Cost was $10 plus 30 mins to grind it down. Let me know if you need some information on the process. Best of Luck!