Default '08 outback ballast issues

Mates,

My back right ballast bag randomly fills up even when the switch is set to off and even fills up when switch is set to empty. Noticed this the last 2 times I've pulled the boat out of the water. Anyone else have this issue? Causes? Fixes? Then when I can get it to empty, it only empties 1/3 to 1/2 the way. Starting to become a pain in my ass. Thoughts?

Doug

if you're still using the irritrol sprinkler valve manifold setup odds are a stuck valve?

if that's the setup you have, swap the 2 rear fills just after the valves and the problem should move to the other side. if so replace valve.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks. Thought about just replacing all the valves anyway. Sometimes I have to strongly, as in jump, on the bags to get the front and back left to start emptying.

lots on here have swapped the irritrol setup for actual fill/drain pumps. it'll decrease fill times and a better setup all the way around.
    there's several tutorials on here to do it and MLA can send ya everything you need to do it if you pm him.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten