Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    I imagine it's a volume game whether the dealer can have multiple high end brands or not.

The dealer I'm talking about is small, but honestly that's who I want to buy a boat from, I will never buy from MarineMax or any of the other mega dealers who just don't care.

I don't quite get it, if I were trying to sell boats (skiiers choice) any dealer that's competent enough to service the boats would be more money in my pocket. Even if they sell one boat that's still one more than you sold otherwise.

Getting Supra's in front of mastercraft and Nautique buyers should be priority one, they shouldn't discourage it.
    I would buy my supra over a mastercraft all day every day.
    If I'm not mistaken the closest supra dealer in Tennessee is in Knoxville. There is one in KY I believe. I would think that a supra dealership would do very well in middle TN. At the boat show I spoke with some guys from a supra dealership in Knoxville and they were trying to get a dealership opened in Nashville. I'm assuming covid has hindered those plans?
    '18 mojo

I would buy my supra over a mastercraft all day every day.
    is that even a question??

haha
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yep closest one to me is Athens Alabama which is an hour and a half. Sucks.
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    is that even a question??

haha
    Apparently Skiers Choice thinks so or they would welcome the opportunity to put them in the same room.
    2020 Supra SA

Just called and made my appointment, not looking forward to the 8 hour round trip to get the boat there but really don't have any other options.
    2016 Supra SA 400

What do you need done? Winterize is easy no way I would pull it 8 hours for that.
    2020 Supra SA

My local Moomba Dealer can not sell Supras.

They also sell Mastercraft and Skiers Choice wants them to drop MC if they want to sell Supra.

Bunch of BS if you ask me, if they had any confidence in their boats they wouldn't care who else is in the same showroom.
    I'd buy supra all day after sitting in both supra and mastercraft.
    Interesting, the dealer I bought my boat in Nisswa, Mn sells all lines of MC, Moomba and Supra.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Interesting, the dealer I bought my boat in Nisswa, Mn sells all lines of MC, Moomba and Supra.
    He probably makes all of his numbers easily. Hence the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Dealer Lost Supra License

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    sonic, same thing here in vegas. used to be nautty and moomba. no supra. they dropped moomba and now sell supreme but not too surprised in this with the nautty-supreme relationship.
    I wonder if there's more to that story as prestige in boise sells tige, all skiers choice and mc.

I am amazed in vegas that a city of this size and lakes so close has a nautty/supreme dealer, axis/bu dealer and mc dealer*(barely). all other brands are missing.
    I heard a rumor that you may get a dealer within a couple hours at some point in the future. This would be great because I boat Mead a lot. But you know how rumors are.

I do agree that Vegas seems underserved in terms of wakeboat selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boonejeepin; 08-12-2020 at 10:21 PM.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

boon,
    I've asked jason about germaine putting a dealer here but cali was their next location. havasu would not be a bad place to stick one as long as they also serve the toon/go fast market from a service perspective.
    germaine would make a killing here with the right service department and a full service sales shop but I understand cali first.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten