Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leadwake delivery time???

I ordered 500# right at 2 weeks ago and haven’t seen anything yet and the tracking just shows accepted. Anyone have experience on how long it typically takes?

Does the tracking show label printed or accepted?
    Accepted means the post office has it.
    2020 Supra SA

I ordered 500# from wakelife.co a few weeks back. After a week I sent an email asking why they hadn't shipped and got the "Covid is slowing is down" nonsense reply. After another week I sent a follow up and asked for them to ship by end of the next day or send me a refund. They shipped that night
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

The old covid. Makes packing boxes a real chore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 10 50# bags. 6 arrived after 2 weeks or so. Three more arrived a week or two later but I had to pick them up at the post office because the carrier refused to deliver. It has been 5-6 weeks since my original order and I’m still waiting on the 10th bag.

dakota4ce

Don't get me started... I'll be kicked out of the forum. But, to your point, it doesn't make any sense right?

Covid gives everyone a solid excuse for being late.

Sometimes it's valid sometimes it's not. In this case I'd wager it's BS unless they are waiting on bags from china.
    2020 Supra SA

Give them some slack. Supply chain suck right now.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Covid is a legit slowdown, depending on where they are made and how long that state had a mandatory shut down or if materials are sourced out of country etc.

Also shipping is slow as hell due to overload. Amazon prime is no where near 2 days anymore.

It all adds up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I ordered four 50 pound bags in very early July. 2 arrived in a week. 2 did not arrive. After 2 weeks, I sent Leadwake an email. At first they answered and told me to wait longer. After waiting 2 more weeks, they ignored all my emails until I said I would file a dispute and they agreed it was taking too long. They said they would talk to the postal service and send the bags again. That was the last I heard from them. They never sent anything and ignored all of my followup emails. I suppose my only option at this point is to file a PayPal dispute and order elsewhere.

I would never order from Leadwake again. Poor customer service is an understatement. The ability to answer an email has nothing to do with Covid.
    2020 Supra SE 450