Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Plenty of ballast bag makers you could order from.

Cancel and reorder elsewhere.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Covid is a legit slowdown, depending on where they are made and how long that state had a mandatory shut down or if materials are sourced out of country etc.

Also shipping is slow as hell due to overload. Amazon prime is no where near 2 days anymore.

It all adds up .

Shipping services aren’t slower—the shipper might be slower, though.

betting same issue we are seeing. can't hire anyone.
    people in entry level jobs are making a WHOLE LOT more sitting at home on their a$$ than working. hope our politicians aren't stupid enough to extend the $600. needs to be something but not more than one can make working.....

we ordered 500lbs from leadwake and have tracking numbers but nothing picked up. sure it'll be a few weeks.

on another note, starting to put together pieces/parts for upgrading the stereo in the new boat. some of the parts I have been looking at are sold out everywhere. the slow boat from china literally is a slow boat right now.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Max20 View Post
    I ordered 500# right at 2 weeks ago and haven’t seen anything yet and the tracking just shows accepted. Anyone have experience on how long it typically takes?
    They had an issue with Usps not getting them out. Showed me pics when they went down there to check on them. Pallets and pallets all boxed up and just sitting there. I ordered 500lbs almost a month ago and had one show up. Now I see several more going to be here Friday so I think they got the backlog out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gtsum2 View Post
    They had an issue with Usps not getting them out. Showed me pics when they went down there to check on them. Pallets and pallets all boxed up and just sitting there. I ordered 500lbs almost a month ago and had one show up. Now I see several more going to be here Friday so I think they got the backlog out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    HO. LEE. CHIT.

If the USPS backlog is true, Leadwake needs to answer their email and communicate with customers. Leadwake has some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Just answer emails. Heck, even if it is not an answer we like, at least answer an email.
    2020 Supra SE 450

USPS has been brutal during pandemic. Worst shipping company out there.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

i ordered some as well. you should email them and ask. As soon as i did that it shipped "magically".
    2019 Mondo