Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

I look forward to trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to more on this. Really would like to know if the current non drivers ( in my case the wife) in your boat feel more comfortable and drive the boat more because of the feature. It is expensive but if it adds to the overall enjoyment for the family then it is priceless.
    2023 Supra SL450 waiting for ice to melt
    2022 Supra SL450 Sold
    2021 Supra SL450 Sold
    2020 Supra SL450 Sold
    2019 Supra SL450 Sold
    2018 Supra SL550 Sold
    2017 MasterCraft X10 Sold
    2013 Supreme V232 Sold
    2003 Centurion Air Warrior Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Oldernotwiser View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to more on this. Really would like to know if the current non drivers ( in my case the wife) in your boat feel more comfortable and drive the boat more because of the feature. It is expensive but if it adds to the overall enjoyment for the family then it is priceless.
    Getting my non driving crew to drive is the whole reason I opted for thrusters.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Getting my non driving crew to drive is the whole reason I opted for thrusters.

If you could post an in depth review as well as novice review that would be much appreciated.
    2023 Supra SL450 waiting for ice to melt
    2022 Supra SL450 Sold
    2021 Supra SL450 Sold
    2020 Supra SL450 Sold
    2019 Supra SL450 Sold
    2018 Supra SL550 Sold
    2017 MasterCraft X10 Sold
    2013 Supreme V232 Sold
    2003 Centurion Air Warrior Sold

Default 2021 Supra Stern Thruster option

Quote Originally Posted by Oldernotwiser View Post
    If you could post an in depth review as well as novice review that would be much appreciated.
    I plan to throw a video together while I do the 10 hour break in hours. Early May.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I have a 2021 Makai and it's our first vdrive. The learning curve has been real for me and for my wife it's instant anxiety. She's ok picking up a downed rider in the water but it's not pretty and docking is an absolute no go. Our dock has consistent crosswinds so there's an added degree of difficulty. All that being said, I talked to ezthruster and they quoted me $5600 for the kit and after a bit complaining about having to take my hand off the throttle to use it they did mention that their system would work with the new supra twist top throttle. Does anyone know if the bolt pattern on the new twist top throttle matches the moomba layout? I can't seem to find any way to compare them. I am really thinking about the hull warranty and whether this upgrade would be worth it. Money wise, if I could use the twist top integrate throttle, I'm happy. Just not sure how I feel about the warranty being voided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by benny32 View Post
    I have a 2021 Makai and it's our first vdrive. The learning curve has been real for me and for my wife it's instant anxiety. She's ok picking up a downed rider in the water but it's not pretty and docking is an absolute no go. Our dock has consistent crosswinds so there's an added degree of difficulty. All that being said, I talked to ezthruster and they quoted me $5600 for the kit and after a bit complaining about having to take my hand off the throttle to use it they did mention that their system would work with the new supra twist top throttle. Does anyone know if the bolt pattern on the new twist top throttle matches the moomba layout? I can't seem to find any way to compare them. I am really thinking about the hull warranty and whether this upgrade would be worth it. Money wise, if I could use the twist top integrate throttle, I'm happy. Just not sure how I feel about the warranty being voided yet.
    It is rumored that the Supra Thrusters will be available aftermarket for Moombas soon. See this thread....
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....upra-Thrusters
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead