Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    All good! I have had a 2 Weapons, a VooDoo, 2 Honus and a Terramar. About 8 Chaos. Wouldn’t touch a RoniX or Hyperlite with the feet of my enemy. Haven’t ridden the KF, but the lack of nose rocker scared me off.

Neptune has put together a shape that isn’t like anything I have ridden before. Fast as hell with a flat tail rocker and a pintail that’s just works. Beyond that, I don’t even care what the details are. I have passed the knowledge on to 9 fellas now who have purchased, and each has been pumped upon receipt. It’s been uncanny.

Previously was Chaos or bust. Now I have 2 lovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And I have also had a Phase 5 Phantom—for about a week until it was sold down the river. Comparatively-a turd.

And I am glad Neptune is $899 now! They should be.

I’m not into prostitution, but $100 is $100.

And FOR THE RECORD: still love Chaos. The Carbon Team Pro he made me this summer is also a sweet stick. Carbon parabolic stringers, killer S glass materials. Much more gee-whiz stuff than a basic stock board.

Soulcraft is great—keep on keeping on. I know they’ve changed their ops a bit lately, I sure was a big fan of working with Jeff directly. I would like to see an interesting new shape from them for sure.

Thanks Dakota. I'm looking for a new surf style board. I just shot Neptune an email. I sent Chaos an email about 10 days ago but never heard back so I'm moving on.
    2020 Supra SE 450

Default New board purchase this week.

Man, and I was really liking my phantom. Granted I’m a relative novice compared to y’all. Makes me want to try a Neptune though. If you get one, come back and fill us in on your thoughts.

2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

I was riding by buddy’s 2018 P5 Wire. Nice surf style board. Blunt nose and tail. Pretty fast and easy to recover from the back of the wave. I liked it.

They do not make them anymore. I think the Phantom took its place in 2019.

2018 Supra SL400