All,

I am looking to replace the Kenwood speakers on my 2006 LSV with Polks. The Kenwoods don't sound too great and they have foam surrounds so they won't last too long either. I'm a big fan of Polks - they sound great and are reasonably priced. Circuit City has a killer deal on the 5-1/4" Polk db525 right now (see circuitcity.com). They are on sale for $70 AND you get the second pair for 1/2 price, so total for two pairs is $105. Problem is that I need three pairs. This is where you come in. I am looking for someone who is also interested in replacing their speakers with these Polks. We can buy 6 pairs for a total of $315, so we would each get three pairs for $157.50. That's pretty hard to beat for Polk quality and sound.

These are marine certified speakers with rubber surrounds. Retail on them is $109.95, and Circuit City usually sells them for $90. Click the link below to read about them and be sure to check out the customer reviews if you are not familiar with Polk Audio:

http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/products/db525/

I'd prefer to find someone local (Portland area) who is willing to meet me at a Circuit City and make the purchase together.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Al