Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sled491 Guest

ATLoutbackV, will call you tomorrow, but to the point these Polks will fit right in? How about a power option, somebody said earlier that an amp with the stock head made a big difference. Would like to be able to keep building as time goes on.

Are the Polk audios DB 650's direct replacements for the stock Kenwoods that come with the 2007 Mobius LSV ?
    In other words can I take out my stock Kenwoods and pop in the 650's without any drilling ?
    I don't think anyone has answered this yet so I'll chime in. I replaced my stock Kenwoods with the Polks and I did need to redrill the holes. When you remove the Kenwoods, it's hard to see where the holes were since you are looking at carpet, plus I believe the Kenwoods had three mounting holes whereas the Polks had 4, so they don't all line up.

Hope that helps.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

thanks Cab

Sled491 Guest

Any ideas on a sub for my outback, I have the heaters, would I be able to undo the hose at the drivers feet and shift the heater over then put the sub up on the far outside?

i know its been a while so im not sure if you're still looking into it or not, but if you want a sub, post a picture of what you're talking about and i'll be glad to help you from there.
    Authorized Dealer for CDT Audio, Sundown Audio, and Stereo Integrity. Proudly offering high-end mobile audio speakers, amps, and subs. Contact me at [email protected] for my information, or IM me at ExigeAudio. High-end components with a low-end price.