This is a repost from yesterday. Put it in GC room versus here so reposting in correct chat room.

Anyone with a newer model year 2019-2020 have any issues with the driver's display screen not shutting down after turning off the key and then powering down the accessories/standby mode? I'm getting either a blue screen (of death) or the maintenance mode screen about 70% of the time now. The dealer replaced my battery switch with an on/off power switch as the said the four position switch was no good. This was after they had to trace a short to the tower speakers because when I would put the tower down it was pulling on the wiring harness or something. I'm taking it in again on Tuesday to see if they can trace the screen issue but it is concerning because the frequency of the screen issue was about 30% a few weeks ago. Now it is more often and then after a long swim session when I started the boat the display stayed blank. I shut down and restarted and it remained blank. I powered down, turn battery off and then started back up and it was fine but electrical issues suck because you never know. Any insight would be great.