Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WM 1270 fill times?

Got the exact fit coming this week and need to adjust fill times. Anyone have them for the g6 pumps?
    '18 mojo

I can double check this weekend...but I think I am 7:10 fill and 7:20 empty with G6.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Just recieved the WM exact fit bags. I noticed that they don't have manual air vent options. The top ports say overflow/vent. Is this a self venting option? I usually have to burp my factory bags once every outing. It makes sense that the excess air would go out of the vent/overflow holes but it dosent seem to work like this on my existing setup
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Just recieved the WM exact fit bags. I noticed that they don't have manual air vent options. The top ports say overflow/vent. Is this a self venting option? I usually have to burp my factory bags once every outing. It makes sense that the excess air would go out of the vent/overflow holes but it dosent seem to work like this on my existing setup
    I have the exact fit bags for my craz. I don’t like the vent on the top. The factory bags vented better but not perfect. I always have to bleed air out those vent/overflow ports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a pic....mine had 3 plugs on the bottom...2 for ballast...one for overflow. But I also have 1 x manual vent and 3 venting diaphrams....is that your setup?
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    Take a pic....mine had 3 plugs on the bottom...2 for ballast...one for overflow. But I also have 1 x manual vent and 3 venting diaphrams....is that your setup?
    I'll double-check down the bag but I'm about 100% sure that there are only four ports on each bag. 2 on the bottom for fill and drain and 2 on the top for overflow and vent
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by macdonaldmike76 View Post
    I have the exact fit bags for my craz. I don’t like the vent on the top. The factory bags vented better but not perfect. I always have to bleed air out those vent/overflow ports.

When you vent your bags are you pulling the Overflow hose off to do this? As of now that's the only way I would be able to vent mine unless all of the air efficiently pushes out the top vents as it fills with water
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    When you vent your bags are you pulling the Overflow hose off to do this? As of now that's the only way I would be able to vent mine unless all of the air efficiently pushes out the top vents as it fills with water
    There is no overflow on the top of the bag. There is 3 ports on the bottom at the back. 2 for fill and one overflow. I put them in the sam way the factory bags were. There are 3 ports on the top at the back side of the bag that have the vents like the factory bags but I still have to manually open the vent plug on top to bleed the air out. It’s not a lot but definitely some every time.

OK, so to clear up confusion....2019 is the year I think where moomba cut over to vent on the bottom of the bag with the overflow sensor. 2019 is also when you got the self burping diaphrams I think...so a 2019 bag from WM will be different than a 2018 bag.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    OK, so to clear up confusion....2019 is the year I think where moomba cut over to vent on the bottom of the bag with the overflow sensor. 2019 is also when you got the self burping diaphrams I think...so a 2019 bag from WM will be different than a 2018 bag.
    Mine is a’19 so not sure what the ‘18 looks like. Sorry I wasn’t clear on that.