Default 2008 Moomba Mobius 22lsv hard time starting after running for a while

I have a 2008 Moomba 22lsv. its having a hard time starting after it runs for about 30 min. Ill launch it and it fires up no problem and doesn't skip a beat. Ill run it for about an hour surfing and then ill float with the stereo playing softly in the background for a couple hours. The boat has two brand new batteries and I always kick it to one battery while we float so i have one battery always full to start the boat back up. But for some reason when i turn both batteries back on and try and start the boat back up it will just barely fire almost like its only running on a couple cylinders. When i give it a little throttle it just dies. after that ill try and start it again and it will just turn over and sputter trying to fire. Both times after it has happened ill give the boat about 30 min and try it again and it fires right up like nothing ever happened. Can anyone give me some kind of answer or starting point to an explanation?

sounds like vapor lock. our '06 did this quite frequently.
    if you can replicate the issue we found the quick fix is to pour a bottle of water on the fuel pump/filter and it'll fire right up.
    to fix it long term from happening, our work was running the blower EVERY time we surf and never had an issue again. there's other solutions such as a second pump and routing the lines differently.

search on here if that indeed is your issue and you will find several old threads on the issue and fixes that have and have not worked.

good luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten