Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by vonbottle View Post
    so i just got a build price back for a '21 craz - msrp came in a 79,300, discounted price at 72,500 - as you can tell it's not heavily optioned, but question - is $2700 for freight typical? seems a bit steep, i know it's not quite the same, but our last boat we had transported from canada to NH (bought it used on ebay - don't ask, total disaster, the boat we're actually replacing) for about $500 if i recall. and $2200 for dealer prep.....are these typical figures. think i can get him any lower? subtract out the freight and prep, and he's only taking 2.5% off - i don't want to be a cheap skate, but when people say you might expect 5-7% off, is that excluding freight/prep? or is that a good price? we're getting about $3800 in options with trailer delete credit. going to sit down with dealer tomorrow. we're reserving a build spot, but waiting til the new mojo comes out and will reevaluate then.
    dealer prep was $1250 and shipping to Salt Lake City $2700 for our new Craz. My dealer gave us 9% off total price of the boat (base price + options + dealer add ons).
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by vonbottle View Post
    yikes! that's a big hit you don't really think about when pricing it out
    No, but I was given more in dealer installed options though, so it really worked out.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

fwiw our last boat we just got had $800 "assembly fee" and $200 dealer prep. no freight or other charges but they were likely baked into the price of the boat.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by TexTgrTed1 View Post
    Congrats on the Max! We almost went with one last year but wound up with the Craz instead.

Lots of good advice on here about 1st time inboard owner. Take it, learn lots, have fun!
    I'm in the same boat (pun intended), trying to decide between Max and Craz. What made you choose Craz over Max? Thanks!

I would guess....

Fit and finish, tech (screens, Flow 3, ballast upgrades), color options, availability, etc.

My buddies Craz is super nice, and I'm sure it will get Supra hand me downs like the Mojo and Makai way before the Max does.

Really cannot go wrong with either.....just get on the water and have fun
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow